Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle (GPNVG)
The GPNVG is a helmet-mounted night vision device with a wide 97-degree horizontal field of view that allows for observation and/or target identification under adverse conditions and is ruggedized for ground applications. Individual monoculars can be detached from the system and powered with included power adapter to provide a low profile handheld night vision monocular.
• Wide field of view I2 goggle
• IPD, tilt, and fore/aft adjustments with friction locks
• Available with ANVIS or BNVIS mount for use with multiple helmet and mount configurations
• Environmental qualification per MIL-STD-810G
• Modular design for maintenance and supportability
• Field replaceable tube design